Write For Us
Elite Fox Guest Author Guidelines
We’re always open to guest writers on EliteFox.org, as long as the writing is high quality and a good fit with our style. We’re interested in stories about Web trends, specifically stories that focus on analysis rather than just straight news reporting. Please note that we do not typically run product or services reviews by guest authors, and, as noted below, guest authors cannot promote companies they work for or have a business relationship with.
- Post must formatted in HTML.
- Words Count: 700+
- Avoid the following tags: <font>, <style>, <div> and <span>.
Some other notes:
- We will review it and make a decision on publication. We’ll also give you feedback either way.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, content, length, etc. Our policy is to give guest authors a chance to review our edits before posting when possible, but Read/Write retains final editorial control.
- By submitting a post to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, the author, and has not appeared elsewhere online or in print. (In certain circumstances we will accept material that has already been published. If you feel like this should be the case for your article, please state where and when it ran when you pitch your post.)
- We don’t pay for guest posts.
- Every guest author gets a short bio (two to three sentences) on their author page where they can link to their company, blog, projects, Twitter, etc. However, in order to maintain editorial standards, our post must not promote companies that you work for or have a business relationship with. If you mention a company you have a relationship with, now or in the past, you must disclose this to us.
- If you fail to reply the comment within 10 days, your article link will be removed without prior notice.
Requirements For Contribution:
- 3 guest post links where you previously contributed.
- 5 genuine comments on our blog.
- Gravatar enabled email id.
- 700+ unique Content
- Depends on the content information we might give you more then 1 Do-follow links.
- No keyword Backlinks
If you’re interested in some examples, here are a few posts that we think nailed what we’re looking for from guest authors. They’re analytical, intelligently critical and aren’t afraid to dive deeply into a topic. As you can see, the word count and writing styles vary.