How To Add Custom Domain From BigRock To Blogger
Greeting to my fellow bloggers, newbie bloggers and to my valuable readers. Now I\’m share an important thing in blogging, which helps you to overcome some Adsense problems in blogging. like Top level domain problem in google Adsense, Page type Issue and more. Okay, Lets see How To Add Custom Domain From BigRock To Blogger
Running Your Blog On Blogspot? Stop worrying about your blog that was not fully qualified domain like ( www.yourblog.com ). Here Google(Bloggers) allows free web hosting for your own fully qualified domain.
Move Your Blog To Top Level
- Buy a custom domain through Blogger. DNS Server will automatically configure when you purchase your domain from blogger.
- Or host your blog on a URL that you already own.
- Buy a domain using Bigrock.in
- Login to your bigrock account
- Click on domains and click List All Orders. A list showing all your domains will be displayed like image given below
- Click on the domain which you want to configure as a Top Level Domain to your blogspot .
- Click DNS Management
- Click on the DNS and then on \”Manage DNS\”. We will have to make changes in the DNS settings.
Now we should add two CNAME RECORDS
- With prefix \”www\” (\”Adding prefix allows you to point \”elitefox.org\”)
- Another one without www prefix (\”Without adding prefix allows you to point \”elitefox.org\”) If visitors doesn\’t type \”www\” prefix can able to visit your blog.
- Adding the CNAME Record
1. With the WWW prefix
- Host Name: www
- Value: ghs.google.com
- Add record
2. Next we have add another record without the www prefix
Again click on Add CNAME record.
After Completing CNAME records, Create A Records.
Now create four ‘A’NAME records with the following ip address
And Don\’t Forget to Add IP Address in IPV4 which is not shown in the image
In destination IPV4 address put this value “126.96.36.199” (without quotes)thanks to Shrirang
After creating four \’A\’ records, Its looks like that image below this sentence.
ON BLOGGERS DASHBOARD
Now your domain is ready to add on your blogspot to became a fully qualified domain.
Go to your blogger dashboard and click on
Settings –> Publishing –> Switch to custom domain –> Advanced settings
Your Domain will work after 6 Hrs. Happy Blogging :) which helps you to over come some adsense problems in blogging. like Top level domain problem in google Adsense, Page type Issue and more.